Signature 2.0 Garment Duffel
The 2.0 Garment Duffel combines the portability of a duffel bag with the functionality of a garment bag. Our single-zipper system allows the bag to be opened up flat, like a traditional garment bag, making it the perfect wrinkle-free solution when traveling.The interior garment compartment features a hanger hook and can fit up to 3 garments. When zipped up, this travel bag provides traditional duffel storage with a large main opening for easy packing and unpacking. Functional features, such as a trolley sleeve and detachable shoulder strap, paired with elegant and durable body materials make this the dream duffel for traveling professionals.
Maximize your packing space with our Travel Organizers!
Premium Synthetic Leather | Known for its durability, weather resistance, and is easy-to-clean!
Branded Nylon Lining
23" x 11.5" x 12"H
- Waterproof, single-zipper system that allows the bag to open flat
- Interior garment compartment with a hanger hook
- Internal organization: 3 zip pockets for valuables + 2 elastic pockets for footwear
- External organization: 2 expandable pockets with magnetic closure
- Large main compartment for easy packing and unpacking
- Detachable, padded shoulder strap for multiple carry options
- Trolley sleeve for easy portability when traveling
- Engravable name plate for personalization
- Button clasp for top handles
- Carry-on approved for most airlines
Awesome bag for travel.
This is high quality bag with plenty space to fit all clothes for 4 days golf travel. Very good looking bag. Highly recommend!!
I love it.
Another Delighted Customer
Top quality Duffel from my go to brand. I purchased it as a gift and the recipient, a person who appreciates design and practicality, was delighted with my choice. The Vessel staff at the UTC La Jolla store were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in providing the options and then personalizing the gift. Thank you Vessel!
There's a reason why this bag is always sold out. The perfect gift, for your best friends.
Looks great and i'm glad i have it. Have not had a chance to travel yet with it due to covid.