The Ultimate Carry Bag
Meticulously tuned for efficiency, the VLX stand bag raises the standard of performance luxury. This carry bag features our patented Rotator Stand Base for stability, intentionally designed pockets such as saddle-style pockets for garments and a magnetic pocket for golf essentials, as well as a 4-way top with enough room to comfortably fit a full set of clubs. This lightweight golf bag packs superior functionality and top-end materials in just 4.65 pounds. With flawless construction that minimizes exposed seams and rivets the VLX is the cleanest bag on the market.
Tour-grade Synthetic Leather | Known for its durability, weather resistance, color fastness and is easy-to-clean.
Top dividers are wrapped with premium mesh, with no rivets and washers around the top for superior protection of clubs and shafts.
35.5"H x 11.5"L x 8.5"W
- Patented Rotator Stand System for maximum stability
- Patented Equilibrium 2.0 Double Strap
- Magnetic, velour-lined range-finder pocket with vertical pull for quick-access
- Expandable, magnetic cooler-lined water bottle sleeve
- Saddle bag style pockets on either side for a lightweight, balanced carry
- Velour-lined, interior valuables pocket
- Dual-purpose bottle opener / towel ring
- Premium waterproof zippers throughout
- Genuine leather touchpoints for added elegance
- Matching body material, all-weather rain hood
- Hook & loop umbrella holder
- Personalization: front ball pocket, left & right pockets
- golf bag
- carry bag
The bag is 99% what I was after. The only upgrade I’d ask for in the next version would be some sort of solution to easily attach a carabiner to secure things like towel, iron brush, maybe even rangefinder if you’d like to repurpose the ‘dedicated rangefinder pouch’ above the ball pocket. Other than that, super light, fits my regular size grips (full bag) just fine. The irons aren’t swimming in the bag.. there is some resistance, but nothing show stopping. Can’t speak to midsize grips - not sure how they’d handle. Very good looking and solid overall.
Beauty & tight
I really like the bag look and feel. It definitely present well to the optics. The only issue I have is the clubs are difficult to take out and place back in the bag. 14 clubs with standard grips presents a challenge during round to access without great effort.
I love the bag. It takes my oversized grip perfectly. It is light, easy to carry and looks great. My friends are considering ordering one.
Very nice looking bag with excellent quality. A bit on he small side would be my only negative.
Love my new bag!
First of all, she’s a looker! Incredibly light weight yet not flimsy in any way. Quality build and zippy yellow makes the bag look so sharp! Love the lined pocket for whatever needs extra care. Embroidered name is a plus!